Business Development Manager
When we started myPOS, we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later, we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative sales professional with strong business acumen and passion for innovation to join our team.
Are you ready to build the future of payments and take the next step in your career to help the business growth of small and medium merchants? If so, join our team at myPOS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary objective is to identify new business opportunities in order to maximize the expansion of myPOS across France;
- Identify, initiate and lead strategic projects aiming at acquisition of new clients, partners, gaining brand awareness and credibility, improving the competitive position and exposure of the brand;
- Identify new ways to reaching our target audience of SMEs on a mass scale;
- Identify and acquire commercial partnerships which will bring new business to the company;
- Work closely with existing partners in order to maximize the value of partner relationships;
- Identify appropriate Trade Shows to exhibit and promote the myPOS brand;
- Attend trade shows and industry-specific events to grow the myPOS Network in France;
- Research development opportunities: undertake analysis to identify key trends in customer activity, market behavior and suggest tailor-made solutions to grow our customer base;
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to hit and exceed sales targets;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with strategic clients;
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives (listen to the VoC);
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Reports to the Country Manager in France and works closely with the international HQ;
Other aspects involved in the job:
- Needs to negotiate pricing with partners and clients in line with internal guidelines;
- Provides reports and insights on both progress and timeline, providing management with accurate forecasting of anticipated sales;
- The BDM position is subject to predefined number of sales and KPI targets -this is a crucial part of the role;
- Business trips are an essential part of the job;
Personal experience and attributes:
- Experience in FinTech, technology sales and economic regulation of markets and products, as a Business Development Manager will be considered as a strong advantage;
- 7 + years of experience with a demonstrated track record in Business Development, preferably in FinTech or financial services;
- A personal style that demonstrates authority, commitment and consistency, and inspires trust and confidence;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis;
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting and exceeding targets;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
What we offer?
- Attractive remuneration based on achievements
- International and talented team
- A fantastic opportunity for career development in an international corporate group of companies.