Business Analyst / Product Manager for Mobile Apps Division
Who are we?
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 5 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 80,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Join us as a Business Analyst / Product Manager for Mobile Apps Division if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career:
Your challenges will be to:
- Work hand-in-hand with a team of product managers, development teams and other departments, to deliver the best-in-class product solutions for our clients.
- Improve and support the mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Write specifications and requirements according to system capabilities, design workflow charts and diagrams, maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of existing products and services, the client feedback and the arising issues, to design and implement together with the team.
- Be the ambassador of the product within the company.
You will fit best in the role if you have:
- University Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 1+ years experience in the field of Product Management, Business Analysis, Fin-tech, or Project management
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Experience with self-initiated projects.
- Experience with Mobile Applications will be considered an advantage would be considered a strong advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!