Accountant – Partners Network
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Be responsible for the bookkeeping of international group entities.
- Be responsible for day-to-day operational accounting processes (payments, bank reconciliations, invoice issuing, etc).
- Have a supporting role for tax purposes and other information reliable processes.
- Have an important supporting role in communication and synchronization in regards to our group accounting policies throughout our international group structure.
- Take responsibility for developing and implementing internal processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, rules, regulations and systems of internal control.
- Keep tight period-end closing deadlines on monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare additional KPI or other type of ad-hoc reporting for management purposes.
- Work with different types of accounting software and company systems in dynamic working atmosphere.
This position will fit you best if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have a very good command of English language.
- Have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Are very well organized and manage well in dynamic environment.
- Have relevant experience between 1-3 years (would be considered an advantage).
- Experience with international accounting (will be considered a big advantage, but is not a must).
- Have experience with more than 2 accounting software products (would be considered an advantage).
- Are enthusiastic, adaptable, and keen to identify opportunities for improvements and personal growth.
We would gladly offer you:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses.
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.