Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Be responsible for the bookkeeping of international group entities.
- Be responsible for day-to-day operational accounting processes (payments, bank reconciliations, invoice issuing, etc).
- Have a supporting role for tax purposes and other information reliable processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, rules, regulations and systems of internal control.
- Adhere to the group’s period-end closing deadlines on monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting for management purposes.
- Work with different types of accounting software and company systems in a dynamic working atmosphere.
- Participate in developing and implementing internal processes.
- Communicate with the management team of the company.
This position will fit you best if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have at least 1 year relevant experience as an accountant.
- Have a very good command of English language.
- Have good knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Are enthusiastic, well-organized and can manage priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Are proactive and communicative person.
- Have experience with international accounting (will be considered an advantage).
- Have experience with different accounting software products (will be considered an advantage).
We would gladly offer you:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30).
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses.
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks at the office.
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family (will be considered an advantage).
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you