Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Have a core role in the Finance team for the monthly preparation of the management accounts.
- Have a core role in developing and monitoring key point processes, deals and payment identification.
- Assist in synchronization of several systems in order to build reconciliation models.
- Prepare the general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Keep tight relationship with other teams involved in main processes.
- Ensure, that period-end closing procedures are completed on time.
- Support continues improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
This position will fit you best if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have a very good command of English language.
- Have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Are organized and value attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Have relevant experience between 1-3 years (would be considered an advantage).
- Have experience with accounting software (would be considered an advantage).
- Are enthusiastic, adaptable, and keen to identify opportunities for improvements and personal growth.
We would gladly offer you:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.